Thursday, July 26, 2018

Alaska Day 4

Got up at 3 am, and went to the Russian / Kenai confluence.  There was one other person there.  (From later experience, I was fishing in exactly the wrong spot -- and should have been near the point swinging flies.  But thats for later)

At 4 am there was a ton of noise behind me.  I turned to see about 20 people -- the vanguard of a group of 40.  They were filming s Korean fishing program.  Eventually I hooked a sockeye, and suddenly there was a drone filming me, and a guy with an underwater camera filming my fish!  I let the fish go -- I dont think they expected that.  But now I have to find Korean fishing shows to see if I am in the background!

Walking back saw a bear with two cubs, though I was slow getting the phone out to take pictures, so you can only see the cubs.

































No comments: